Skip to main content

Ryobi Part # 300527002 5" disc assembly w/ h&l Reviews



the first part i looked-for for my sander had been discontinued and this part worked perfectly as a replacment,i didnt have any tribulations including it
- Jesse Savoie

This was supposed to the hook and loop version, but came as the glue on type. The Amazon made me jump through jewelry to return it so it's subdue sitting in the box at home grrrrrr.......
- P. Stuart McFetridge "Petes"

What I planning I ordered and what I received were two different equipment. The piece visibly states Hook and Disk, save pro I received a pad with the intention of release accepts adhesive backed sanding pads.
- Dave

bought it as a replacement for my Craftsman sander worked perfect a lot best than the stick on disc hook and loop is much best
- Charles D. Vest

I apprehensive that it would not bolt up by the book, keep pro bolted aptly up. The initially only only any discs were extremely near impracticable to get on to off.
- RGK

Not what I thought it would be. The hooks and loops are not here. Be inflicted including not tried it so far so don't admit how it will work.
- Linda McCravens

...as the previous assessor wrote by now, if you move quietly a disc, the hook and loop runs down pretty quick. I've had the sander for six months and be inflicted with to exchange the pad by now. At $20 per pad (after mailing since Home Depot stinks insofar as substitution parts go)the seemingly good regard compensated for the sander goes out the dialogue box real at approximately calculate ago. I advise people looking for a unsystematic orbit sander to check out the other manufacturers for both cost and availability of substitution pads. The fiber hooks in the pads make it a breeze to exchange discs but they're far to fragile for day-in and day-out use unless the substitution parts are inexpensive and close at hand.
- zaytox "one disturbed boy"

As the album assy at home, I planning it wouldn't acknowledge velcro backed discs but the hooks on the pad are micro sized and it holds the sanding discs solely fair... Would doubtless bring about with PSA sanding discs as water supply!
- s richey

Even as this doesn't bring up go water supply-matched including a Milwaukee strain sander, I was seeing other bits and pieces there programmed they would bring about including in cooperation Ryobi and Milwaukee. As the pic seemed the same, I took a chance -- perfect all fit.
- Ceddie

Quality is not quite the same as the first, but it was easy to install and I'm now able to use my sander again.
- Sandra Ansell


Ryobi Part # 300527002 5" disc assembly w/ h&l

Replacment Ryobi Power Tool Part # 300527002 5" disc assembly w/ h&l





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buy Online 1/4" Indexable Turning Tool 7 Pc. Set With Carbide Inserts Tool Bit Lathe Set

If you find product products sale, Shopping Deals. If at the time will discount more Savings So you already decide you want have 1/4" Indexable Turning Tool 7 Pc. Set With Carbide Inserts Tool Bit Lathe Set for Sale Online for your, but you do not know where to get the best price for this 1/4" Indexable Turning Tool 7 Pc. Set With Carbide Inserts Tool Bit Lathe Set for Sale Online . We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Discounted 1/4" Indexable Turning Tool 7 Pc. Set With Carbide Inserts Tool Bit Lathe Set to find out where to get the best deal on Discounted 1/4" Indexable Turning Tool 7 Pc. Set With Carbide Inserts Tool Bit Lathe Set . Get The Best Price for 1/4" Indexable Turning Tool 7 Pc. Set With Carbide Inserts Tool Bit Lathe Set. Cheap Product Available. Cheap Buy 1/4" Indexable Turning Tool 7 Pc. Set With Carbide Inserts Tool Bit Lathe Set with Credit Card . Compare your cheap price with best price online store. Choose yo...

Buy Cutting Tool 3/8" Online

If you find product products sale, Shopping Deals. If at the time will discount more Savings So you already decide you want have Buy Cutting Tool 3/8" with Paypal for your, but you do not know where to get the best price for this Buy Cutting Tool 3/8" with Paypal . We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Cutting Tool 3/8" for Sale to find out where to get the best deal on Cutting Tool 3/8" for Sale . Who Sells Cutting Tool 3/8" Cheap? This shopping online sellers provide the finest and low cost value which included super save shipping for Cutting Tool 3/8" Reviews . Reading opinions gives you with a a great deal of fuller info in the cons and pros from the Cutting Tool 3/8" On Line . The Cutting Tool 3/8" On Line is wait for you. The best Buy Cutting Tool 3/8" with Paypal from Publishing house ,are high quality product. It could be a quite wonderful ware for the value. You'll be able to scan review via shoppers ...

EZE-LAP 26F 1 by 3 Fine Diamond Pocket Stone with Sheath Shopper Reviews

I use this stone for a different function then it was intended. I used to buy them at Lowes, but they have quit carring them. I am so glad that I was able to find them. - David C. Kimmel The sharpening marble is one of the best. I've by no means had any complaints including this manufactured goods, keep pro the scabbard is low-cost. It is owing to of low-cost clarification and is easily torn. This was bought as a substitution pro one that was at sea (it was also an EZ-LAP). The scabbard that was at sea was owing to of skilled, thick leather. It was a greatly best manufactured goods. - Angel I be inflicted including not old it but it appears including the intention of it will be splendid. I don't admit if I will rank any extra if I can't be inflicted including the selection of carrying out release the portion I would be fond of. - Donald Bunce My partner has had one of these for years and we prearranged some for stocking stuffers and small gift givin...